Saturday, September 3, 2016

Brunswick Bride



Having gotten the reputation of being the "gun show girl", I don't get requests to make wedding jewelry as often as I used to. Unless those request come from Ohio, which is where they have been coming from. Brides are some of my favorite people to work with. I've only had one bridezilla, and even that worked out well. This bride, like most of the others, is someone I have known for a while. She has the sweetest disposition, and I couldn't be happier for her. I love that she asked me to create her bridesmaid's jewelry. I really hope they love the jewelry they receive, as much as I loved making it.

The bridesmaids will be wearing this design.



Her maid of honor will wear this one.




Congratulations Sheila and Rob. May your marriage be filled with much love, laughter, and happiness. 



2 comments:

  1. Awe! Thank you for creating such beautiful gifts for my bridesmaids. I can't wait to give them their jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome. I really enjoyed collaborating with you on their jewelry. Thank you for including my work in the celebration.
      #muchlove

      Delete